1. Where can I buy the mirrors?
See our Locate a dealer section.
2. How much does the mirrors cost?
See our Pricing section.
3. Do you sell single mirror as well? (left or right).
Yes, our mirrors are also available in packaging of 1 unit (left or right).
4. Do you sell the mirrors in pair as well?
Yes, our mirrors are sold in pair.
5. Can I order spare parts?
You can order spare rubber caps.
6. Can I order the mirror only, without the shell?
No, it is not possible to order the mirror only. It comes with the shell.
7. My handlebar’s end is not round but oval, will your rubber caps fit that shape?
Yes to a certain extend it is possible but the cap insertion might me slightly more difficult.
8. What is the weight of the mirror?
Racing chrome coated mirror 23gr + rubber cap 9gr
City chrome coated mirror 23gr + clamping system, screws included 50gr
Compact laminated mirror 50gr + clamping system, screws included 50gr
9. Shall I take off the bar tape to insert the caps?
No, this is not necessary.
10. Where are the mirrors manufactured?
The mirrors are manufactured in Switzerland and in Europe.
11. How do I install the Racing mirror?
Please see the Assembly picture in our Product section.
12. What is the minimum diameter of a drop bar to fix the Racing mirror?
13. What is the maximum diameter of a drop bar to fix the Racing mirror?
14. What is the minimum diameter of a straight bar to fix the City or Compact mirror?
15. What is the maximum diameter of a straight bar to fix the City or Compact mirror?
16. How do I remove the Sprintech cap from the handlebar?
The cap is not conceived to be removed however, we suggest to gently twist and pull it paying attention not to damage the inner wings.
17. Can I order the mirrors from the Sprintech web site?
No, we do not have any e-shop. To order them please contact one of our partners listed in our Find a Dealer section.
18. There is a screw/piece of metal inside the handlebar. Can I insert the rubber cap anyway?
We advise you to have any inner element taken off by your bike mechanic.
19. Do I need tools to mount the Sprintech Racing mirror?
No, but some strength is necessary to insert the cap fully inside the handlebar. To help the process one can use some soap (NO GREASE) to insert it more easily.
20. Can I use some grease to facilitate its insertion?
NEVER use any grease/oil to insert the rubber cap. If you do, this will affect the stability of the mirror.
CD PROJECT SARL
C. P. 224 – 3960 Sierre, Switzerland (CH)
+39 338 1455199
+41 027 4559060